dissabte, 16 de maig del 2015

My ENGLISH COMPETENCE in 2015

Breaking Bad Review 
Oral Presentation TDR

These two are the post that I am more proud.

The first one is about a review about a series called Breaking Bad which is a very well known for everybody who likes series.
I'm proud of it because I think that I did a very good synopsis, I mean that the structure is clear, the text shows personal opinions about the series and incentives you to what it.

The second one is my last oral presentation in this high school so that why I choose it, nevertheless I think that is in that presentation were I showed off all my speaking potential. It was almost everything improvised I think that I did it pretty well. I have to say that do this presentation was the easier  presentation in 2Bat, I almost didn't prepare anything because I already knew it from my TDR.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada