dimarts, 10 de març del 2015

Podcast


We are in JR bar in Castelló d’Empúries three fiends are having lunch.

Michael: So guys how do you find the sandwich?
Pol: Deem man, this is the best sandwich in the hood, isn’t it?
Jhonny: I don’t know mate, I think that the other nigga does it better.
Michael: well, today these sandwiches  we on the house. I have a big deal to give with you.
Jhomny: Dam men, what is the mate with the police.
Pol: how much dope were you casing when they canghr you.
Michael: No! No! The deal has nothing to do with the police
I don’t want to be a nigga anymore.
Jhonny: OMG, Are you f***k crazy? What have not aren’t you?
Pol: why do you want to be white trash?
Michael: If I wear white, my opportunity to get rich would be highest.
Pol: sur? Do you think that if you are with you will have more opportunities?
Michael: Absolut, for example few days ago, my last boss said that I bring a bad image to the corporation. And that’s pretty shitty.
Jhonny: But you didn’t so that other day an ad in in the bus sowed a black man how represent an enterprise.
Michael: yeah, but I don’t case, a part of that. I’m sure and nobody can change my mend.
Pol: but this operation is very complicated, and very expensive?
Michael: Yap but I have to dealing dope 3 or 2 months more and I have the money.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada