dissabte, 7 de març del 2015

ERB

ERB means "Epic Rap Battles" and It is a Youtube Channel that I have recently known and this channel has become my favourite channel by far.

ERB is a channel that its main videos are about take two historical characters and face them with a rap battles. I don't considere myself a fan of the rap, but the quality of the song that this channels makes and how well theses charecters are created, makes me be a super fan of that channel.

The video that I enjoyed more is one that makes face Mozart vs Skrillex. Theses two charecters are bouth musican, Mozart is from S.XVIII and Skrillex is a contemporany musician who is very popular.

Another think that I enjoy about this channel is that always is the people of the coments of the video who choose what charecters will be the next ones.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada