dijous, 12 de juny del 2014

Forrest gump

I am not very proud of it, but I didn't saw Forrest Gump since the last week. The reason of why I decided to saw this movies is because a lot of people had been recommended  it to me.

I get really impacted with this movie. I think is very beautiful and I like the humour of the film and how the drama connects with a lot of historical moment for United States. One example of this which I really like is that when Forrest saw the FBI agents while they are spying other politics and Forrest call the police. Thanks this the ex-president Nixon had to resign. The film is about a boy which he had problem with his bone structure. this boy is called Forrest.  Forrest is a really good boy with a good heart the history of Forrest begins when he have to go to the war to Vietnam.  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada