diumenge, 8 de juny del 2014

Final Reflection

1. Can you see an improvement on your level of English in these last two years? 
Where, for example?
I did a good improvement since the first post. The first was about Marc Marquez and I talk about how impresionant was for me when he won the GP championship.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English? 
The best blog which shows my level is one that I did recently. THIS blog talks about how important is internet in our society.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why? 

The activity which I think was really useful was the description of an image. This activity in concret I found it useful and interesnting, because I don't usually describe nothing using the English.

4. Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not? 

The activity which I didn't find any useful is that we have to translate a music song sentence by sentence. I think that activity was really tired and useless.

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English? 

To keep on improving my English I would like to do the image descripcion again. How I said in the question 3. And the podcast too. I think we should do more speaking and practice it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada