dilluns, 25 de novembre del 2013

Gravity

This last weekend I went to saw "Gravity" in the cinemas with my friends. I had seen a lot of advertising and good critics about this move and I was very hyped so I didn't want lose it.
Gravity is about 2 scientists astronauts have to do and chack some experiments in the space. But they have a problem, their spacecraft is destroyed by space junk and here starts the movie.

Personally I think if you want a see Gravity. It is obligatory see it in 3D. I enjoy a lot Gravity but I think this movie is made just for enjoy the 3D and the special effects. When you see Gravity, it's like if you are in the space, some times when the characters don't have oxygen seems you don't have too.

The worst of the Gravity for me is the argument, simply there aren't  any argument.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada