dijous, 27 de febrer del 2014

Gap Year

 Do a gap year is a very good way of get experience, see the world with other eyes  and be a wide minded person. Actually do a gap year is more cheaper than used to be years ago. Thanks the websites and other organisations who help you to get organized your gap year.

If one day I do a gap year I would go to Argentina.  I have been searching information about Argentina and I think this country  simply amazing. There are a lot of sites to go and all of them are very beautiful.

On of them if one day I go to Argentina is "Perito Moreno". "Perito Moreno" is a glacier situated  in southwestern Argentina.  There are tourist boats which you can see the glacier more close and expeditions to climb and cross it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada